The Details

The Roxy, built in 1938, was originally part of the Jersey City Medical Center as the Isolation Wards.  The building is rectangular in plan and composed of stepped wings rising to a ten-story section.  AAWD was selected to take part in the restoration and conversion of this historic landmark into 60 residential units with the installation of 410  landmark windows and 13  landmark doors.

 

About The Project